Thursday, October 18, 2012

The day are lives forever changed...

You never know how much you can truly love someone until you have a child of your own and we got to experience that feeling for the first time when we welcomed our sweet little boy Jack Carter Jones into this world on October 13, 2012 @ 4:30 pm. 7lbs 3oz and 20 inches long. So perfect! He is our whole world and I wouldn't have it any other way! We are smitten and he is the sweetest little boy ever. Everything he does is a first for us new parents and I may be a little paranoid about everything. Tadd always says, "Melissa our child does not need to live in a bubble, he will be fine"..haha it's true I am learning. I love watching Tadd with Jack, he is the best father and cannot wait to come home to us and to lay with Jack, it is the sweetest! I truly have the best two boys in my life:) Our lives our forever changed for the better and I count my blessings each and every day for our little family of three!! 

                                          Just waiting!
                               Tadd of course passed out while wait ha
                                                     
                                         Sweet baby Jack!

                                             My cute boys!
                                        Love his sweet little face!

                                            Mohawk time:)
Going out for doctor checkups!

2 comments:

  1. He is so so sweet and you guys are already both wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! You look fabulous! I am so excited for your sweet family! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete