Thursday, January 12, 2012

Birthday Boy!


Today is this boys birthday! He is the big 24 today and we are the same age again for six whole months! And every time I tell him; "babe were the same age again, he has to make sure to tell me that I am turning 25 this year! Cool Tadd thanks for the reminder! He woke up this morning saying "It's my Birthday!" and I had to sing him Happy Birthday and he says that since his birthday is on a Thursday, the rest of the week is his day too, ha we will see about that! I sure do love this boy and appreciate all he does for me each and everyday! I hope this day was a special day for you! Love you Taddy!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha that's just how it feels with Brandon since I'm three months older! I love it and BOTH of you and happy birthday Tadd!

    ReplyDelete